[fdo-users] Ubuntu 7.10 MGOS 2.0 fcgi returns file instead of XML

Ed Davis edavis at agri.ns.ca
Fri Mar 14 14:08:38 EDT 2008

Thanks..

I believe that that fixed the error (it is now asking for a login), but
I still have an outstanding problem that I cannot log into the MapGuide
admin with the default Administrator ID: Administrator and the PW:
admin. There was a unresolved thread in the mail list. Is there a user
table for MapGuide users or is it part of Apache htpasswd?

Ed Davis, PMP
Manager, Solution Development Group