[fdo-users] is there a way to have two differents order :orderby col1 asc, col2 desc

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Fri May 23 09:44:07 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

There are a couple of possible approaches. The extended readers added a couple of capabilities: more options around sorting and a scrolling reader. The select command could be enhanced with the sorting options along with a capability as some providers may not support it. The scrolling reader also could be added as a subclass of the regular feature reader, but it would need to be generalized. Again, a capability would be needed for it.

I remember this coming up last year sometime but interest seemed to have gone away until now. If users feel that this is important, we can roll these into rfc's if anyone is willing to contribute resources.

Thanks,
Orest.