[fdo-users] SDE Error - Cant fine feature class

surrounded Rob.Sosnowski at itd.idaho.gov
Wed Oct 1 10:22:13 EDT 2008

I establish a connection to SDE enterprise geodatabase:

I use the following code to access the feature class:

    connection = getSDEConnection("OSGeo.ArcSDE.3.3");
    OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelect sel =
(OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelect
connection.CreateCommand(OSGeo.FDO.Commands.CommandType.CommandType_Select);

    sel.SetFeatureClassName("Cities");
    reader = sel.Execute();

On the sel.Execute I get the following error:
    Feature class 'Cities' not found in schema.

Any ideas on why this is happening....Thanks