[fdo-users] Arc SDE 9.3

gmclean at gorge.net gmclean at gorge.net
Tue Oct 21 14:34:38 EDT 2008

Thanks Robert, this does help. I was not trying to
stir things up too much with the thread I posted. I
just needed to know how relevant it was compared to
the present state of FDO and ArcSDE so I could take
that information back to the GIS administrator I am
working with.

If I understand you correctly, the weekly build will
support SQL Server with SQL Server Authentication. Is
that correct?

Thanks again.

George