[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:59:28 EDT 2009

Did you execute FdoIApplySchema passing in your modified  FdoFeatureSchema ?

- Jackie

Ok, I can create a new FeatureClass to an FdoFeatureSchema, but the changes are not passed on to my PostGIS database... The FdoFeatureSchema shows it has been modified, and I can verify the new FeatureClass is present.

I called the AcceptChange method (of FdoFeatureSchema), and called Flush (of FdoIConnection), yet no table has been added to the database...

Any suggestions?
Thanks!