[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

VJ jorg.verstraete at telin.ugent.be
Tue Apr 14 10:06:19 EDT 2009

I created the FdoIApplySchema command, called SetFeatureSchema on it with my new featureschema.
But does that schema also need to hold the current classes?
My steps were:
1. GetClasses on my featureSchema => FdoClassCollection
2. added an new class to this collection
3. Created the FdoIApplySchema command
4. called SetFeatureSchema (my new schema)
5. executed FdoIApplySchema

I think the problem lies with the FdoPhysicalSchemaMapping, I'm currently figuring out what I should add there. I think I may also need to call SetPhysicalMapping on the FdoIApplySchemaCommand.

Did you execute FdoIApplySchema passing in your modified  FdoFeatureSchema ?

- Jackie