[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

VJ jorg.verstraete at telin.ugent.be
Wed Apr 15 03:25:15 EDT 2009

Traian: I'll give cloning a go!

Greg: With the SHP provider, should it be possible to create a new shp file this way? I tried it, and on the describeSchemaCommand executed after the addition, the added class is not listed (and no new file is exists). This makes me wonder where the PostGIS describeSchema gets finds new class (seems like something of the creation has been cached...

Could the fact that my new class is still empty have something to do with it?