AW: [fdo-users] Where can I find the PostGIS 8.2.5 binaries ?

rgc03 at eprinsa.es rgc03 at eprinsa.es
Wed Aug 5 02:56:16 EDT 2009

      Hi Karl. I haven't "msjava.dll" in the "C:\windows\system32".

      I've installed the OGR Connector as it´s said in
http://fdo.osgeo.org/faq_mapinstall.html

      Interesting what it´s said in
http://geospatialfrance.typepad.com/geospatialfrance/2007/09/fournisseur-fdo.html .
 I'm going to read it carefully.

      When I use the DependencyWalker with "PostGISProvider.dll" it says
that the files "MPR.DLL" and "SHLWAPI.DLL" are missing in my system, but in
the installation document of the FDO Provider, those files are no
mentioned.

      Thanks a lot

      Rafa
      RGC