[fdo-users] FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1 - SQL 2008 - empty schema

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Mon Feb 16 16:06:47 EST 2009

I moved post to FDO forum.

And yes. I tried indexed views - no luck.

I was wondering too if it is possible to specify in the layer XML or Map XML
that particular column is primary key.

Does anyone aware of such method? Can it be done?

Thank you