[fdo-users] King Oracle - 64 bit client???

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Wed Jan 7 09:41:14 EST 2009

Haris,

On a separate, but somewhat related question.  Does the King-MSSQLSpatial
driver support record-level locks for edits in AutoCAD Map?  Long
transactions would be ideal, short transactions would work as long as they
prevented loss of work by prevented out of date from being updated.  If you
need more explanation, just let me know.

Thanks,
Martin