[fdo-users] How to retrieve the Oracle Spatial Data

Shaik Esu ShaikEsu at infotechsw.com
Thu Jan 15 06:58:37 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the code. I am passing the featureclassname as parameter to
my function,.

There is no problem with this parameter.

While debugging it showing as

 sel.SetFeatureClassName("PARCEL"); // where PARCEL is my spatial table.

But I am unable to retrive the data.

Regards,

Shaik Esu,

Sr Software Engineer,