[fdo-users] How to retrieve the Oracle Spatial Data

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:04:55 EST 2009

King oracle polutes the feature class namespace (IMHO)

the feature class will be more like KingOra:USER~PARCEL~GEOM

I personally hate the fact that the provider injects it's name in
there, it completely
violates the concept of FDO being an abstract provider interface

anyway....once you know the quirks, you can deal with them!

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168