[fdo-users] AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 and FDO PostGIS Provider 3.3 problems with installation

Gwenael Bachelot gwenael.bachelot at eur.autodesk.com
Fri Jan 16 10:22:25 EST 2009

Hi Astrid,

2. The "Logged" version creates a log of the operations.
The "notLogged" doesn't.

3. This seems more to be a copy of the installation DVD, more than the actual installation directory. Take a look in C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Map 3D 2009\FDO\bin, which is the default install directory.

4. Seems ok also

5. Seems ok also.

9. You should see the new entry in the list of providers (see a screenshots at http://geospatialfrance.typepad.com/geospatialfrance/2007/09/fournisseur-fdo.html, and a video at http://geospatialfrance.typepad.com/geospatialfrance/2008/12/autocad-map-3d-2009-mapguide-et-postgis.html).

Cordialement,
Gwenael
Gwenael Bachelot - Mailto:gwenael.bachelot at autodesk.com
http://www.geospatial-made-in-france.fr