[fdo-users] [mapguide-users] Compile fdo-3.4.0 on debian lenny

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 8 10:29:14 EDT 2009

It is hard to determine exactly what the origin of the error would be from your list of steps to reproduce. Can you provide a more expansive set steps that may allow me to understand the build sequence you are using?

Have you followed all the setup steps in:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/OpenSourceBuild__README.txt

Have you build the Thirdparty directory using the build_thirdparty script?

Please provide a command line of all the commands you execute to build FDO and the setup steps you followed.

Greg