[fdo-users] Upgrading to current version of PostGIS

doggybs james.slater at keynetix.com
Fri Jun 5 04:23:35 EDT 2009

Hi Mike

I have had similar problems in the past, which i resolved by making sure
that the postgres binaries for the matching postgres server version are
present on the client machine, and added the windows environment variables
'path'.

You may also want to use dependency walker
(http://www.dependencywalker.com/) on the postgis provider dll, to make sure
it is referencing the postgres binary dll for matching server version, an
example dll would be libpq.dll.

Hope this helps

James