[fdo-users] Failed to process the given spatial condition

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Fri Mar 13 11:52:52 EDT 2009

All,

Did you ever successfully apply a spatial filter to 9.2?

We are seeing a situation with 3.3.2 using the SDE 9.2 connections against a
9.2 (SP0!) is ignoring the spatial filter and running a complete tablescan
on the database server!

I would like to know if this is a SDE 9.2 issue or a problem with this
version of the ArcSDE server.

If I did a build of the provider any suggestions as to where I could log the
actual query being sent to ArcSDE?

 Crispin