[fdo-users] Postgis Schemas

doggybs james.slater at keynetix.com
Tue Mar 17 12:05:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using the POSTGIS FDO 3.3.2, connected to a postgis table that is not
in the public schema for the database.

In the postgis FDO connection properties I set the DataStore to be
myNewSchema.

Everything connects fine, and I am able to create the layer.

The Data also displays fine on the map.

But I am not able to select any of the items or get a tooltip to display.

If I setup exactly the same table in the public scheme selection and
tooltips work fine. I have a primary key setup and I have added all the
correct indexes in the correct order.

Does anyone else have any experience of this, or know if this is a known
bug?

Thanks