[fdo-users] Connection problem SQL Server 2008 and FDO

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:50:37 EDT 2009

Hi Lorenzo,

If you're using the latest version of FDO Toolbox, try checking the
OSGeo.SqlServerSpatial provider under the "Providers" tab in the
Preferences, and see if you get the same problem.

If you don't get the same problem after checking that provider, you are
probably experiencing this problem: http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/552,
which affects the ODBC Provider and I'm guessing, any provider under the
GenericRdbms framework (MySQL, SQL Server)

- Jackie