[fdo-users] FDO Compile error (libxalan-c)

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:05:03 EDT 2009

> BTW, thanks for going through with this, I have updated the CMake readme
> file to say that the internal cppunit should no longer be used, so that the
> next person to attempt this will have an easier time.
>
> Traian

No prob! thank you  all for your help :)

Regarding some final notes on this whole thing, I guess that there should be
a fix on the gdal library issue, so people dont have to edit some files to
add the libgdalx.x.x.so they have installed, is there any way to detect de
libgdal version installed,and then append it into the required files
(described earlier in this thread)?

BTW, there is an fdo folder under /usr/local/fdo-3.5.0/ but its totally
empty, shoudlnt be there fdo libraries?

I noticed that today, while building mapguide oem (having more problems
there, but a couple of them are already listed, Im working on the last one
but my back es KILLING me :S), because when I was reading the documentation
and it said that fdo should have been installed on said path by default
(/usr/local/fdo/), I checked there and there was nothing, I remembered that
you previously mentioned that path, re-read our post and confirmed that the
path was correct, but there was nothing there... what happened? :p