[fdo-users] FDO Compile error (libxalan-c)

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Oct 12 00:38:35 EDT 2009

My guess would be that mapguide trunk may already account for this?
Using fdo trunk with mapguide 2.0 isn't something I'd try.

You're right, we haven't pushed a tarball for MG 2.1 yet, and svn can
sometimes take quite a few tries before making it through error-free.
If you're up to it though;

svn co http://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/trunk/MgDev mapguide

(or something close to that)

Then if you want to compile from a non-svn tree, you can use the "svn
export" command to push a clean version to a different location for
building.

Jason