[fdo-users] KingOracle Provider and Linux

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Oct 20 07:13:58 EDT 2009

Hi Riccardo,

I believe there are users of King.Oracle on Linux ( I am getting emails ).
Truth is that in we are not doing GIS projects on Linux so I don't have
direct feedback.

I am aware of issue with unicode version and Linux, that was your issue too
? Something  else ?

Yes, 3.4 branch code is stable version. We are using it on couple of
projects.

Haris