[fdo-users] KingOracle Provider and Linux

Riccardo Pucci riccardo.pucci at gruppoesc.it
Tue Oct 20 09:15:01 EDT 2009

Yes the issue is unicode because the different implementation of wchar_t
type between windows and linux, there is also a minor issue with the log
api (the global variable g_LogFileName is not resolved at runtime...).
Do you know the strategy used to solve the problem? I used the OCI
Funcions OCIWideCharToMultiByte and vice versa to make string
translation, but I have introduced some memory leaks that I should
solve.. Maybe there is a better way to solve the issue.

 Riccardo