[fdo-users] Connection problem SQL Server 2008 and FDO

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Thu Oct 22 05:00:52 EDT 2009

Hi Lorenzo,

I have the same problem. I have done the following in MapGuide Maestro :

creadted a new layer
selected the sqlServer FeatureSource
ignored the error message (pushed the OK-button)
saved the layer
edited the layer in XML-Editor (<FeatureName>dbo:geom</FeatureName>)
saved the changes

This runs. It's not convenient but it runs.

A Messge if the pbroblem is solved would be nice.

Regards - Peter

sorry for bad english