[fdo-users] Connection problem SQL Server 2008 and FDO

LFELLI lofelli at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 23 07:04:43 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,
thx for the tip, but unfortunatly doesn't solve my problem.
My table is called "Streets" so i write
<FeatureName>dbo:Streets</FeatureName>. I added the layer to the map but i
still have no layer on the client side.
Just for a test, in the map editor, i push the "Set view to current layers
extent" using the Sql Server layer and i receive the following error
message: "Failed to get layer extent: No spatial data found in layer"
I notice that no Geometry is set in the XML, is this correct?
May i ask you to post your layer configuration in XML?
Opening the WebGis client, i'm able to see the other layer loaded with FDO
SHP but no evidence for the sql one.
No error reports on Error.log file.
All my SHP layers has SRID 4326. I loaded the Streets layer in SqlServer
using SqlSpatialTools from www.sharpgis.net using SRID 4326.

Lorenzo