[fdo-users] Re: Storing MultiCurvePolygon King Oracle Provider

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Tue Dec 7 05:17:58 EST 2010

Hi!

I have no problems saving MultiCurvePolygons into Oracle using AutoCadMap
2010 (or 2011).
I am using KingOracle provider version 0.8.23.

My SQL for the *SDO_GEOM_METADATA_TABLE *value is:

INSERT INTO MDSYS.SDO_GEOM_METADATA_TABLE VALUES ('SIMON','VDITCH',
'GEOMETRY',MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY(MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('X',
-180,180,0.005),MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('Y', -90,90, 0.005)),4326);

simon