[fdo-users] Delay loading dlls ? [SOLVED]

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:04:10 EST 2010

Well, it will work just fine until somebody places a different/wrong/bad
version of the dependent dll's
somewhere in the search-order :)

On the other hand, we checked the settings on the FDO projects, and it turns
out that this setting is
already there.

The problem is; ASP seems so pre-load recursively native dll's in the
bin-folder aswell, so we will try
to solve this by adding a parallel folder to the bin-folder..  fingers
crossed.

-- Oyvind