[fdo-users] KingOracle FDO and Autocad Map3D 2010 - can't save workspace

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Mon Jan 4 12:06:36 EST 2010

Hi,

This is an issue that has been observed and passed to the "owners" at
SL-King.  A suggested fix has been submitted to the code-base last week
(good timing) for this but is not yet in the downloaable release... keep an
eye on this page:

http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/fdooracle.html

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/changeset/5167