[fdo-users] Impossible to select an object on map mapguide

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 05:51:23 EST 2010

Hi,

as far as I have read it work only on Materialized Views (adding a contraint
like a PM).

Can you post maybe the SQL of creating your Oracle view with the spatial
content?

Thanks!
Dejan

lunab54 wrote:

> i had the same problem but after execute this script to put anPrimary Key
> on the View it' Ok
>
> alter view <viewname> add constraint <constraintname> primary key
> (<columnlist>) disable novalidate;
>
> like in this post
>
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg10935.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg10935.html
>
> don't forget to refresh the data source and save it again !
>

> euskalmap wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It is imposible to select polyline and the tooltip display in a buffer
>> around the object, not just only mouse over the object.
>>
>> this case if the dataconnection is associated with an oracle view.
>>
>> we had the problem just one time with a point layer (others points layers
>> with view run well)
>>
>> never with polygon layer now
>>
>> if the dataconnection is associated on the oracle table directly, it run
>> well : point, polyline, polygon.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Configuration :
>> PC Windows 2003 Server SP2