[fdo-users] Re: Stream Free Failed exception

Justin Beasley justin.beasley at pb.com
Wed Jul 21 11:05:36 EDT 2010

I am using version 3.3.

I have moved my code base to a machine with a better connection to the ArcSDE server and the problem seems to have gone away.  So I guess this must be a connection issue. I can still replicate the issue if I access a large dataset through a command and then attempt to cycle through the returned reader.

There definitely appears to be some issues with the connection performance to ArcSDE.  Unfortunately at this time using King is not really an option for me.

I shall see if playing with connection settings will help.