[fdo-users] Mysql provider can not be built

swap pacheco_rafael at yahoo.com.mx
Sat May 1 16:38:37 EDT 2010

I have spent several weeks trying to build mysql provider but allways show
several errors, when I solve one appears another one.
I use ./build_linux.sh --a  buildinstall --w provider, whit shp, wms, wfs,
sdf, fdo, fdocore no problems; but when I do it for rdbms starts my
headache.
The enviroment for installing is:

Linux Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.8
FDO  tried with 3.3.2, 3.3.1 and now 3.3.0
Mgos 2.0

Please if you know the way to do it without fixes please let me know it, all
requirements are solved.