[fdo-users] Data table is not loading in AutoCAD Map 3D 2010

naym r.naym at hawarit.com
Tue Nov 9 12:11:45 EST 2010

Hello

I have installed Postgis FDO provider in ACAD 3D Map 2010. I can login and
connect from ACAD with database without any error. but do not get any table
in the box. In my table "polygon_test" I have primary key, polygon data and
I have inserted a row in geometry_columns table for polygon_test. I did
vaccum analyze also.

Polygon data is showing when I am connecting from Open Jump.

Can someone help how to load the tables ?

Best Regards
Naym