[fdo-users] Data table is not loading in AutoCAD Map 3D 2010

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:39:09 EST 2010

Are you using FDO 3.4.1? Do you have the proper metadata in
geometry_columns? Are you setting datastore to your schema where your
table is located? Are you logging in with an account that has at least
SELECT privileges to your table and geometry_columns?

My suggestion for that provider is to test with simple tables, then
try more complex if simple tests succeed. The provider is fragile and
no-longer maintained. (The newer PostgreSQL provider is much nicer, if
you have the resources.)

-Mike