[fdo-users] Re: Tool for editing f_ tables in SQL 2008?

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Oct 26 09:36:01 EDT 2010

Now, as SQL Server is open source, perhaps code which works with those
tables could be extracted from provider.
Changed that code to work not with tables but with FDO classes and
then it could become some type of general FDO API for detailed
defining your underlaying data.

Otherwise it is not FDO API and there is no such thing as FDO-enabled
database, it is just how some provider writes additional tables which
help particular provider  to describe original database tables.

Haris