[fdo-users] Problem with FDO King Oracle Provider - unable to load library

Jan Małysiak j.malysiak at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:45:32 EDT 2011

Thanks for all your replies,

@ Zac:

On SL-King website I can see only downloads for Windows, I am using Ubuntu.

@ dblackbeer and Simon:

I use provider downloaded in a packed archive from here:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.1.0/fdosdk-centos5-3.4.1.5452.tgzso
I think it should work on Linux as well. Other providers seem to work
fine, anyway all Oracle providers (I've tried OGR and ODBC) have some
problem with connection, I get 559 MgFdoException error.

Best regards,
Jan Małysiak