[fdo-users] Unsupported aggregate operation for ESRI Personal Geodatabase feature classes

Arunkumar Palaniappan arunkumar.palaniappan at kcubeconsulting.com
Tue Jan 4 10:39:02 EST 2011

Hello,

                I am trying to get the spatial extent from  ESRI Personal
Geodatabase feature class using FDO DataReader. But I am getting the error
Unsupported aggregate operation while aggregate  execution. I got the
spatial extent for ESRI shape files without any error. This error only comes
for ESRI Personal Geodatabase feature class. Please anyone help me to solve
this issue.

Regards,

P.Arunkumar