[fdo-users] RE: Which GML version is supported by FDO 3.5.0

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Mon Jan 17 09:34:38 EST 2011

If you use the xmlFeatureSerializer then the null properties will be absent in the output file, which would be a bug. This is done to be consistent with how FDO serializes feature schemas; a nullable property is represented by an <element> with minoccurs="0". I don't remember why this was done, rather than set the nillable attribute, probably an oversight. For reading schemas, the situation is a bit better; the nillable attribute is handled if present.

Brent.