[fdo-users] Re: SqlServerSpatial Date Format problem

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 29 11:30:00 EDT 2011

For 3.6 and 3.5, we can provide patch DLL's on the OSGeo site that users can download. I have no issue with you submitting to these branches.

Before submitting, it would be nice to have Brent Robinson review the submission as he is the primary developer on this provider and may be able to provide commentary on the change, if needed.

Greg