[fdo-users] Re: SqlServerSpatial Date Format problem

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Wed Jun 29 05:03:35 EDT 2011

I've found the bug
The SqlServerSpatial provider format the dates as YYYY-MM-DD
And some localized SqlServer sees that date as YYYY-DD-MM.
It is safer to use the ISO format YYYYMMDD (without -)

So i have fixed it in the trunk,
I will create a ticket and submit a patch for it.

What about the 3.6 Branche?
  Do i create a patch for it also?
  Will it be included in the 3.6 release?

I would also create a patch for the 3.5 Branche
  Is there a way to distribute it on the Fdo.osgeo web site?

Bruno Scott