[fdo-users] RE: OGR provider 3.4, AutoCAD Map 2010 and ESRI personal geodatabase

brianbassler brian.bassler.ctr at navy.mil
Tue Apr 17 08:42:38 EDT 2012

Hi Traian,

Thanks for the reponse.  Its possible that the data contains arcs, I'll have
to dig a little deeper on the ESRI side.  Looking at the data table, both
though Acad and through Excel looking at the dbf file, I can't see which
fields(s) could be used to ID geometry type.  The last two fields are
SHAPE_AREA and SHAPE_LEN and are populated, there is a COORD_Z which are all
0.0.

Thanks for your help,

Brian