[fdo-users] Fdo 3.7 is based on .net framework 3.5 not 2.0?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:45:32 PDT 2012

Is there anything stopping you from moving your code to .net Framework 3.5?

3.5 uses the same CLR as 2.0

The supported .net version for FDO is dictated by which version of Visual
Studio we have project files for.

For 3.7 we only maintain VS 2008 and VS 2010 project files, meaning our
supported .net versions are 3.5 and 4.0. Though for official binary
releases, we build using VS 2010 so the official .net version is actually
4.0

- Jackie