[fdo-users] SDF3 display problem features

mdelsinne mdelsinne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:21:36 PDT 2012

Hello,

I work with SDF3 which contain many features (polylines).
The SDF3 are generated with FDO API 3.6.0 and the associated provider (OSGeo
FDO Provider for SDF).
SDF3 is a regularly updated over time (insert and delete features).
During write phases of SDF3, no error is returned, the treatment seems
correct, extent correct, ...

The problem is as follows:

If you wish to view the SDF3 using Autocad 2013 or MapGuide 2011, we note
that features disappear and reappear depending on the zoom level or during
movement (pan).
There seems to be no logical entities that disappear and those displayed
correctly.
The command "REGEN" changes nothing, display problem persists.
We have not found the reason of this problem, it seems to me that there is a
spatial index problem?
Note: This display problem does not occur when viewing the SDF3 with FME or
FdoToolBox Viewer.

Thank you,