[fdo-users] SDF Example for Insert , Update, Read

raghulan neo.exterminator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:18:17 PDT 2012

Tried that its not working..Could guys let me know if my coding logic is
correct..
esp...filter to identify the row..and column and the update command.
do i need to create any transaction and commit the transaction at the end..
 // this is to identify the row - i am not going to update this row
 update_data.SetFilter("Name = R-1P1");
//here i am specifying the column name as PipeType
propvalue = new PropertyValue("PipeType", expression);
//Add the property value to the property collection
 pcoll.Add(propvalue);

Then update_data.Execute()

Is this correct?

-----