[fdo-users] transaction using fdo-postgis provider

taiyabali rjpillai at tatapowersed.com
Fri Jul 5 03:42:17 PDT 2013

HI,
I got it. I have reached halfway. I tried the way jackie suggessted and i
found that my insert command is sucessfully rollbacked if any exception
occurs. But now my issue is I want to club schema modifications and data
modification in one transaction i.e i want to club ApplySchema changes and
insert update and delete in one transaction. When i am trying to do the same
FdoTransaction fails to rollback.

-taiyabali