[fdo-users] transaction using fdo-postgis provider

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 8 22:07:11 PDT 2013

Ok. Then I go back to Jackie's response... It sounds like he described what you need pretty well.

FdoPtr<FdoITransaction> trans = fdoConn->BeginTransaction();

try
{
     //Do your changes here
     bool ret = CallMyApplySchema();
     if (ret)
         CallMyInsertFeatures()

     //Commit the transaction when done
     trans->Commit();
}
catch (FdoException* ex) //Something went wrong
{
     trans->Rollback();
     ex->Release();
}