[fdo-users] transaction using fdo-postgis provider

taiyabali rjpillai at tatapowersed.com
Mon Jul 8 22:41:07 PDT 2013

Ya this thing i have already tried and the problem i am facing by following
that methodology is that once I call the execute method of apply schema
command and then if i say rollback it is not getting rollbacked. But if am
not doing any schema changes i am just doing insert update and delete it is
working fine. So my question is have you ever tried to change the schema
(say adding a table) and then do insertion, updation and deletion of entries
in one transaction. If yes then how. I doubt whether FDO or postgres
provider supports this actions. Please help me ireally need this working.

taiyabali