[fdo-users] How to specify Geometry type resriction for a layer

taiyabali rjpillai at tatapowersed.com
Wed Sep 11 05:35:36 PDT 2013

I am using Fdo 5.8 and postgres 9.1 postgis 2.0. I have used applyschema
command to create tables but whenever i create the table it always create
geometry column has defining its type as geometry. Even if specify the
specific geometry type for the layer still it create the table as of type
geometry.

Q:- So If i want to restrict the user to enter geometry of type linestring
only then how can we do that using FDO.