[Featureserver] Instant shp-uploading

Lehtonen, Mika mika at digikartta.net
Mon Nov 17 16:02:00 EST 2008

Hi Josh,

and thanks for your answer. I think the usage would be to upload a file
or two or three per session and to use them as a reference in order to
help in decision making. There are some predefined layers in OL (Google,
WMS, WFS). These files would be quite static, anyway at the user level
and thus it could be possible to upload once -  use multiple times.
Though some sort of a delete function should be, but maybe that could be
just an overwriting possibility.
The problem as I see it, is that I don't exactly know what and how many
files the possible users will want to upload and how he/she wants them
to be provided. But I will get more light on that matter in few days.
Anyway, if I have understood right, there are no stereotypic users. So
minimal static preparation can be done.

- mika -