[FeatureServer] Opioid Funding in Limbo as Senate GOP Falters on Health Care Overhaul

Taylor Rivas brian at derocher.org
Wed Jul 19 00:35:25 PDT 2017

Hi friend!

In an attempt to sell wavering Republicans last week on the steep Medicaid cuts in the GOP’s health http://rodina-ryazan.ru/primaryx.php?abaa

Taylor Rivas

From: featureserver [mailto:featureserver at openlayers.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:35 AM
To: brian at derocher.org
Subject: except really

um, sex reassignment  surgery isnt what  makes you  transgender. it's  a mental discrepancy between the gender  in your head and  the sex you were born with. all the medical  research has pointed to the failure of trying to change the mind to fit the body, so we change the body  to fit  the mind. this often involves hormones  replacement therapy. the suicide rate is still pretty high after  we transition,  but that's  often due to discrimination. the  rate of detransition is extremely small, less than  1