[OSGeo Finance] Finance Report

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 26 17:29:12 EDT 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> I've prepared a summary and the statements for the 2007 financial
> report.  Can you please have a peek at page 6-9 and tell me if you have
> anything to add/fix or expand upon.  I'll give a day to get some
> comments, then I want to publish the complete annual report including
> this financial report.
>
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_4/en-us/OSGeoJournal_vol4.pdf

Tyler,

I don't mean to be pendantic, but I think the official financial report
for the foundation should be approved by the finance committee, and then
by the board.  In my past organizations, it was the responsibility of the
board to approve the financial report on the recommendation of the treasurer.

We would normally have a board meeting next Friday, but that is July 4th so
I can imagine it might be hard to get quorum.  Possibly we could move this
to Thursday the 3rd.

Best regards,