[OSGeo Finance] Finance Report

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 27 10:01:30 EDT 2008

Tyler,

Let me echo Ken - in that I think this is a super start.

Re. the level of detail we will ultimately want in the report -- I
think the first page should pretty much cover our needs. However, we
do need to do some due diligence in having the finance committee
review the 2007 financials and put forward a recommendation to the
board.

Also - I think the overall OSGeo Report for 2007 should be approved by
the board before it is officially published - but I suppose that's up
for discussion within the board.

In the meantime -- I will give the detailed information a review, and
would ask other interested committee members to do the same. If
possible I would ask that we have any questions about 2007 financials
from the committee posted through this mailing list by next Thursday.
Given the Canadian and US holidays next week -- that's probably going
to be pretty tight as it is.

We could then look to vote on a recommendation to the board concerning
the financials early the week following.

Frank -- what would you think of having our board meeting delayed
until July 11th given the holidays in Canada and the US next week?

Dave